Here you will find care tips for the patches including velcro. The more you care for the products, the longer you will enjoy Patchrausch products.
Can you wash the T-shirts with velcro (fleece)?
As in the care instructions, wash at 30 degrees. To be gentle, turn the wash inside out or best put in a laundry net.
Can the Patches be washed?
Under no circumstances should you put the patches in the washing machine. It is best to clean the surface of the cork fabric with cold water. Do not use detergents, as they may damage the cork surface.
How to clean the velcro fastener (hook) on the back of the Patches?
You should not wash the patches in the washing machine, but the Velcro hooks can be cleaned with different methods!
Different methods to clean the cork patches:
1. roll over the back of the patch with a lint roller. Lay the velcro flat and hold it on one side, then roll over the surface a few times.
2. Collect the lint with a strip of tape (palm size). Lay the velcro flat and press the tape on it as hard as you can, then hold it firmly on one side and pull it off from the other side to pull the lint out of the fastener.
3. Brush the velcro with a hard toothbrush. Lay the Velcro flat and brush out the lint from one side to the other, using fairly heavy pressure and short, strong strokes.
4. the fluted edge over which you normally tear off scotch tape makes an excellent scraper for velcro. Lay the fastener flat and gently "rake" it with the serrations from side to side.
5. Where other tools fail, you can always use tweezers. Lay the clasp flat and hold it at both ends. Then use the tweezers to carefully pluck out the lint.
6. Spray the Velcro with an anti-static spray before use. Such a spray can prevent excessive lint from getting into the Velcro. !